fonte - http://www.google.com.br/imgres?imgurl=http://www.whereistheoutrage.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/stanoneal.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.whereistheoutrage.net/wordpress/2007/10/30/oneal-booted-all-the-way-to-the-bank/&h=377&w=375&sz=51&tbnid=P96WNX82yhkdxM::&tbnh=122&tbnw=121&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpicture%2Bof%2Bstan%2Bo%2522neil&hl=pt-BR&usg=__jIwBf_d9EKhABJQq9YjyJ8KfAW4=&ei=v_rMSdClI8WMtgeWtvDKCQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=3&ct=image&cd=1
esse é o ex-presidente da Merrill Lynch.
Abaixo o texto da página:
========================
I wish that I could screw up and get fired. (here’s the best part) As, I collect my things and clean out my office, I put my “I just go booted package” for $161 million.Yep, that’s the severance package that Merrill Lynch’s CEO Stan O’Neal will get. How could su-prime mortgages ever looked like a great investment. Somebody help me? Outside of a get rich quick scheme, how could loaning money to people who can’t afford the house be a good thing?
———-
From MSNBC:
Merrill Lynch’s departing chief executive, Stan O’Neal, will walk away with $161.5 million in stock, options and retirement benefits, the company said Tuesday.
O’Neal, the second-highest paid Wall Street CEO in 2006, retired from Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. on Tuesday, almost a week after the investment bank reported its largest-ever quarterly loss. The $2.24 billion loss was precipitated by a $7.9 billion third-quarter writedown, as the company revalued assets backed by shaky mortgages. O’Neal’s ouster was expected after the loss. (more…)
6 comentários:
Nunca viu um banqueiro preto ou indio? Prazer em conhece-lo,Lula...
E eu que estava pensando que bastava eu pintar o cabelo de louro e comprar lentes de contato azuis para ficar rica...
Não desminto meu Presidente racista, este cara aí, é loiro e de olhos bem azuis.
Só não ve quem não quer,
né Corisco?
pensei que depois do "aqui é tão limpo que nem parece a Africa", o Franklin Martins fosse dar jeito! Me parece um caso perdido.
Preconceito racial não é crime inafiançável? Brancos, louros, de olhos azuis deveriam queixar-se na delegacia competente.
Lourinho da silva!
Eu tenho uma amiga loura, de olhos azuis, que disse que vai comprar lentes de contato castanhas..tsc tsc
Postar um comentário